Hi my LMP is 4 april I want to be

Patient

Q: Hi my LMP is 4 april I want to be pregnent when I sex wd my husbend

Doctor

A:   Hi,

The possibility of pregnancy can be increased by planning unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation.
Ovulation usually occurs at the middle of the cycle.
In case of 28 days cycle, ovulation usually occurs between 12th to 16th days of menstrual cycle (for you 16th April to 20th April).
In case of 30 days cycle, ovulation may occur between 14th to 18th days ( for you 18th April to 22th April).
You can track the ovulation by methods like basal body temperature method, cervical mucus method, ovulation kits, follicular study etc
and plan intercourse around that period.

Take care