Hi, my mom is 39 years old She had an

Patient

Q: Hi, my mom is 39 years old. She had an X-Ray some days ago & in the report I saw the problem was mild scoliosis of dorso-lumbar spine with convexity towards left. Disc spaces are maintained. No other problems were seen.

We have no history of scoliosis in our family.

I searched the net and found that adults with mild scoliosis don't need any medication for scoliosis rather they need painkillers. And there is no proper way to recover scoliosis fully. Brace is only necessary for those who are still growing. Exercise could be done to relief pain.

We consulted a doctor. He advised to use a brace and take full rest for 3 weeks. Also prescribed some vitamin B1,B6, B12 injections, anti-inflammatory pills and an anti-depresent.

So, what should she do now?

Should she follow the doctor or not? Will the 3 week rest fully recover her from scoliosis?

Because it's almost impossible to rest for such a long time with no hope of curing. And it could bring some other problems too!

Please help me.

Symptoms:  Hi, my mom is 39 years old. She had an X-Ray some days ago & in the report I saw the problem was mild scoliosis of dorso-lumbar spine with convexity towards left. Disc spaces are maintained. No other problems were seen.

So, what should she do now?

I've uploaded the images of the X-Ray and the report of that X-Ray. Please help me.
Doctor