Hi, My mom is afraid of going to the doctor so

Patient : Hi, My mom is afraid of going to the doctor so I thought I would try this method. Recently she started to have jaw pain. It hurts at her eat and along her jaw. Her sinuses are bothering her too. I know she has allergies, but I'm not sure which exactly. We went to urgent care and they weren't sure. Nothing else on her hurts and it's mostly just jaw pain. Could it be her sinuses or something else?
Symptoms:  Jaw pain, sinuses, ear pain.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history. Read and understood history about our Mom, she has a jaw pain, h urt to eat and the pain is along the jaw line. Furthermore: Sinuses bothering- allergies - Urgent care but the Doctors not sure - nothing else on her hurts - mostly the jaw pain - Wants to know the reason . After re-reading the history you have provided, it looks that your Mom is suffering from Temporo-mandibular joint arthralgia (TMJA). I would advise the following in such a case: - Rest to the joint. This is possible by not allowing to chew , by giving strictly liquid diet. The mixer-grinder in the house is the best solution to make everything fluidy so that she does not have to chew anything. - Analgesics with anti-inflammatory and painkiller properties like Ibuprofen if it suits her, at 8 hourly interval after food, with milk and PPI like Omeprazole. - Consult an ENT or Oral Surgeon to get a confirmed diagnosis, get MRI of the sinuses and TM joints. - Additional treatment as per the clinical evaluation, examination and investigations findings. I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis, and get a proper further treatment. Please feel free to ask for more if you need to or if you feel that there is a gap of communication.