Hi my question is about wrinkles/fine lines I had one horiz

Patient

Q: Hi my question is about wrinkles/fine lines.
I had one horizontal line on my forehead that wasn't that bad but now I have multiple and I don't really understand why.
I have started eating a lot better and multiple fruits everyday.
I exercise quite a bit.
And I have started new creams for my face, dermatologica creams.
This is what I have changed and still it's worse than better. Before this I was using benzoyl peroxide which dried out my skin way too much.

It should be better not worse but more has appeared instead of the one I had appearing less.
The only thing I can imagine is if it has to come forward/go worse before it goes better.
I of course am not a doctor so I don't know but I am hoping you can help me with this since it is bothering me quite a bit.

Thank you in advance

Symptoms:  Fine lines/wrinkles
Doctor