Hi my question is my fiancee is on birth control

Patient : Hi my question is my fiancee is on birth control (sprintec) and ever since she got on it her sex drive has it rock bottom. She getting upset about it. Before she started birth control her sex drive was out of the roof. I was wondering if there are any birth controls that increase the sex drive or would it be better for her to get a IUD?
Symptoms:  No sex drive
Doctor :   Hi This is a perfect observation you have, ultimately she is taken hormonal tablets and will have its effects on the mind and the body, sex and all. Ask he to stop the tablets at once or after the completion of the 21 days. Now what is going to suit her is her choice and you have to discuss with her. Out of all the birth control measures what suits hr the best and then only go for IUD if she is willing. Hope this helps you.