Hi my question will be bit weired, but please help


Q: Hi my question will be bit weired, but please help me to get out of my situation. My age is 28, but still i look like a boy who just joined B.E or so, even my moustaches and beard did not get grow thicker, i got married newly and every one saying you are still a boy even thoygh i am 28, i feel shy and feeling embarasing, please suggest some meducine or the specialist to consult. Please help me ob this. My heigjt is 5.7" and weight 64


A:   Hello,
Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,
I understand your concern completely here that your secondary sexual characters have been underdeveloped especially your beard and moustache and you look younger than your age. It has to be understood that the hair growth pattern is most often related to the genetics of the person and if there has been men in the family without mustaches then likely that your hair growth may also be delayed or retarded.
But at the same time if there are other issues like decreased chest hair , pubic hair or even any sort of erectile dysfunction then you must get a serum testosterone levels checked for yourself including free testosterone and SHBG levels. This shall help rule out any testosterone deficiency which could possibly be a cause for the same. This is treatable but has to be diagnosed first.
I suggest you visit your physician and get these labs done and thereafter review with an endocrinologist.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you goo health,

Related Q&A

Q: Is it safe to masturbate while recovering from a concussion?

Q: I have one raised bump on my penis that's a little sore to the touch. I noticed it yesterday. What are the chances of...

Q: Please help in analysing the semen analysis of my husband. The test results are 1. Volume: 2ml 2. Odour: Spermine ...

Q: I have been having a lot of sex this week. yesterday my penis slipped out during missionary and hit my partner's thig...

Q: I was treated for chlamydia about 3 weeks ago. I haven't had sex but I still have a strong bad odor from my vagina. W...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon