Hi my shoulder is hurting I go to the gym

Patient : Hi my shoulder is hurting I go to the gym everyday and it only seems to really hurt when I train chest , it feels like someone has you in an shoulder lock and if they apply any more pressure it will snap ? What could this be
Doctor :   Hello. Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. I think y ou should get your MRI of the shoulder to see the problem you have in your shoulder. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.