Hi, my sister-in-law got a brain stroke last night She

Patient: Hi, my sister-in-law got a brain stroke last night. She is only 29yrs old. doctors r saying dat a nerve is broken inside her brain and she’ll get another stroke within two months. I dont know how to prevent this second stroke and what type of medical help does she need.plz help

Doctor: Thanks for consulting ATD. Strokes in young adults are uncommon. Nontraumatic intracerebral hemorrhage is the most commo n cause of stroke in young. Main causes included aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations, hypertension, and tumors. Mitral valve prolapse, the use of oral contraceptives, alcohol drinking, and migraine were infrequent sole causes of stroke in the absence of other risk factors. It is impossible to predict neither time not nature of stroke. It is difficult to predict the second episode for sure. Consult Neuorlogist and neurovascular surgeon for further advice. Have nice day.