Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi! My testicles itches too much and i googled it

Hi! My testicles itches too much and i googled it

Patient: Hi! My testicles itches too much and i googled it may be scrotum dermatitis. My testicles become scaly. Please help

Doctor: Hello, thanks for your health query on ATD.The main causes of continuous scratching are use of too much or harsh soa ps & the tight fitting underwear. Also, excessive sweating may release the remnants of detergents in your underwear. You should also understand that scrotal skin is thin & sensitive.My advice avoid scratching. Use Hydrocortisone cream twice a day & avoid tight fitting jockey type of underwear.Hope you will get relief.