Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, my wife is hbv positive i have few reports

Hi, my wife is hbv positive i have few reports

Patient: Hi, my wife is hbv positive i have few reports of her test for hbv i need a second opinion for her condition n treatment.. reports are attached..

Hi, my wife is hbv positive...-1

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.Since your wife is suffering from Hepatitis B, she definitely ne eds treatment. I have seen the attached reports, here i can’t guide you for treatment as further investigations are warranted.You need to get her following investigations:1. Hepatitis B profile (HBsAg, Anti HBc Antibody, Anti- HBe Antibody)2. HBV DNA – Quantitative3. Ultrasound AbdomenGet yourself tested for Hepatitis B, if you are found negative then you should be vaccinated.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy