Hi, my wife is hbv positive i have few reports

Patient : Hi, my wife is hbv positive i have few reports of her test for hbv i need a second opinion for her condition n treatment.. reports are attached..
Hi, my wife is hbv positive...-1
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Since your wife is suffering from Hepatitis B, she definitely ne eds treatment. I have seen the attached reports, here i can't guide you for treatment as further investigations are warranted. You need to get her following investigations: 1. Hepatitis B profile (HBsAg, Anti HBc Antibody, Anti- HBe Antibody) 2. HBV DNA - Quantitative 3. Ultrasound Abdomen Get yourself tested for Hepatitis B, if you are found negative then you should be vaccinated. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy