Hi, my wife is hbv positive i have few reports

Patient

Q: Hi, my wife is hbv positive i have few reports of her test for hbv i need a second opinion for her condition n treatment.. reports are attached..

Hi, my wife is hbv positive...-1
Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

Since your wife is suffering from Hepatitis B, she definitely needs treatment. I have seen the attached reports, here i can't guide you for treatment as further investigations are warranted.
You need to get her following investigations:
1. Hepatitis B profile (HBsAg, Anti HBc Antibody, Anti- HBe Antibody)
2. HBV DNA - Quantitative
3. Ultrasound Abdomen
Get yourself tested for Hepatitis B, if you are found negative then you should be vaccinated.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy