Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi myself neha 28 yrs oldthis is my second pregnancy

Hi myself neha 28 yrs oldthis is my second pregnancy

Patient: Hi myself neha 28 yrs old….this is my second pregnancy…. my period is due on 12 March But it came on 14 night and ended on 16 march. On 15 March, I visited my doctor she did my urine test…But it was negative.. She told me to come after 5 days for scanning. On 22nd scan is done my report says that m pregnant. But next day when I take my hpt at home it shows negative result. And my doctor told me to visit again on 27…. What should I do…. M so confused

Symptoms: Headache, tiredness

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.The Urine pregnancy test can be negative and it is not as accurate as the USG that a Doc tor uses. See a Doctor and get the USG done. That is the gold standard.All the best.