Hi myself neha 28 yrs oldthis is my second pregnancy

Patient : Hi myself neha 28 yrs old....this is my second pregnancy.... my period is due on 12 March But it came on 14 night and ended on 16 march. On 15 March, I visited my doctor she did my urine test...But it was negative.. She told me to come after 5 days for scanning. On 22nd scan is done my report says that m pregnant. But next day when I take my hpt at home it shows negative result. And my doctor told me to visit again on 27.... What should I do.... M so confused
Symptoms:  Headache, tiredness
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. The Urine pregnancy test can be negative and it is not as accurate as the USG that a Doc tor uses. See a Doctor and get the USG done. That is the gold standard. All the best.