Hi, need help I have a bicornate uters, in 2012

Patient : Hi, need help. I have a bicornate uters, in 2012 I had a miscarriage in March 2012 they said it was a water baby their was no embryo in the bag and in June 2012 I got pregnant with my baby boy. Since I had him I been on the depo shot till in 2014 of december I had suppose to go back and get the shot which I did not Return. So now I've got my periods, till last month April 2015 now I haven't got my Period in this month May, I've taking pregnancy, and they say Negative now they were the 99c pregnacy test. What do yall think?
Symptoms:  Light cramps last menstrual cycle was April 2 2015