Hi, okay, I'm not that good in explaining stuffs briefly

Patient

Q: Hi, okay, I'm not that good in explaining stuffs briefly so don't mind if I beat around the bush.
Well, I don't know if my breast is okay cuz I've never seen any other women's. The tip of one of nipples (know what I mean, I don't know the right word) is kinda larger than the other and I feel like one of my breast is too but slightly. Is this usual? Or do I have --- um... --- breast cancer?
I don't go around trusting people so I have no idea to meet a doctor directly, I don't want to discuss this with my parents...

Doctor