Hi On the 11th July I had unprotected sex I took

Q: Hi.
On the 11th July I had unprotected sex. I took the morning after pill on the 13th July. On the 20th July I had bleeding for 2 days. My last period was on the 1st July and I usually have around a 30 day cycle. I also had unprotected sex on the 20th and 28th July. I have taken a pregnancy test this morning and it came back negative. Could i be pregnant?

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,
The fact that you had a withdrawal bleed on 20th july following morning after pill on 13th july so pregnancy is ruled out due to intercourse on 11th july. However considering your fresh cycle started again from 20th july ( the withdrawal bleed marks the start of fresh cycle), so sex on 20th can't make you pregnant but on 28th july may, considering if you may ovulate early.
The urine pregnancy test is not sensitive until 8 days post missed periods which would be by 27th aug, so the best way to rule out pregnancy as on today would be to get a serum beta hcg test. If the hcg levels are less than 3mIU, then you are surely not pregnant.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,

Patient: Hi. Would my period not have been due on the 1St August or does the morning after pill reset my cycle
Doctor: Yes the pill resets the whole menstrual cycle again , counting again as day 1 from the day of start of withdrawal bleeding post the pill intake. In your case its 20th july.