Hi, over the weekend I held in a pee for

Patient

Q: Hi, over the weekend I held in a pee for approximately 1 and half a day - 2 days because I was embarrassed and when I did this, I had lower abdominal pain which was really sore. It went after I urinated but now I noticed that it really hurts to urinate and I have vaginal discomfort, it feels like it aches.
I can not tell the difference between if I've got an STD or an infection of the urinary tract because I have been bleeding when my period isn't due. This would help me a lot.

Symptoms:  Painful urinating, discomfort, frequent urination and bleeding when my period is not due.
Doctor