Hi please help me I actually had irregular periods a

Patient

Q: Hi please help me. I actually had irregular periods a couple of months back so I went to my gynaecologist. She has done an ultra sound and told me that my endometrium did not form and she suggested me to take Dhuphaston from 16th day to 25th day of my cycle and stop it and I will get back my period. My periods were regular after using it. She asked me to use it for 3 months.
My LMP was on feb/26/2015. I checked with the ovulating predictor and I ovulated on March 11. Usually I have a 28 day cycle and get my periods in 3 days after stopping duphaston. In the same way I have used it this month also from day 16-25. Today is 31/March. But I still did not get my period. We had unprotected sex on March 9. So is there a chance of pregnancy as its close to March 11 (my ovulating day) ?? I checked with the home urine tests and it said negative even today. Am I checking too early ? Or is it again the endometrium problem ???

Doctor