Hi Recently (this past week), I was warming up during my training

Q: Hi.
Recently (this past week), I was warming up during my training (elite athlete), where I felt a small pop/pinching in my L shoulder. Immediately I lost some range of motion, & had to use a Lax ball to roll out a bit to get moving (still complete my training with no real issues). Later the shoulder was more stiff and pinchy here and there. Following day, felt better (I iced throughout the day before & IB), came to notice a few days later when going through ROM movements in front of a mirror that when I go into abduction with my elbows bent at 90° my L shoulder was significantly higher than the R. Asked a AT friend, he mentioned as it could be a strain and to ice (get it checked if inflammation hadn't gone down in 7-10 days)... It's not so much my arm/shoulder look "off" but a little larger at well.. I have no pain, other than bouts of pinchiness, in the front part of my delt/shoulder acromion. I'm thinking I may need adjusted due to a scapular issue, or misalignment, could I be correct or shall I lean more towards going to see someone in sports med? Cause honestly, muscles feel fine. It's mechanics that now feel all kinds of funky monkey..

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. I think you developed frozen shoulder. Treatment of it is mobilisation exercises of shoulder joint as there is restricted movement of the shoulder joint. Analgesic such as ibuprofen are helpful in pain relief. Vitamin B and C in recovery.
Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.