Hi since 4years i hve chest problem but i showed

Patient

Q: Hi since 4years i hve chest problem but i showed dr and as per him i dont hve any disease but he conntected one matchine on my finger n found low breathing and said in future you will suffere from asthama..then he prescribed me one breathing pump which i hve use and no other medicines....but my problem is not that what i believe. ..whenever im feeling cough im splitting throughing that out im feeling relax and im sure i hve chest infecrion....
How it happened to me :3 years ago i had a fever n cold but i came from vacation to dubai in same condition but after reaching at dubai i had ice cream as well...2 days continuously i was ill but after that everything was fine except cough n since then i hve this cough..
Kindly advise what i need to do plz ?

Doctor