Hi , sir i have done protected sex i tested hiv

Patient: Hi , siri have done protected sex i tested hiv negative after 9 weeks to the sexual activities by elisa test. And i again tested non reactive after 3 month to the sexual activities by tri-dot test. but i still have hiv like symtoms like painful lymph nodes, lose motion , sweat clothes , chills etcso please help me that i have any risk ?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Usually HIV transmission can be detected within two to eigh t weeks of exposure.As you had protected intercourse and as both the times you tested negative for HIV even after three months of intercourse, the possibility is transmission less.Please try to rule out other possible causes of your symptoms like tuberculosis, bowel infections, Hepatitis etc.So, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated.Take care.