Hi sir, I have some problems with my father he

Patient

Q: Hi sir, I have some problems with my father he had some pain in heart before 30 days then he goes for ecg which was having a normal report then he goes for eco test all is normal but when he goes for tmt test the report said treadmill test is positive for reversible ischemia and his heart rate was 126 which was 77% of age predicted plz suggest me should he go for angeography and angeoplasty, side by side he is taking homeopathic medicine named as dia card pls reply

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Chest pain can be due to many problems and one of them is a heart problem.
Since the ECG and Echo is normal , most of the worries are gone. But a positive TMT tests gives a suspicion and it is better to undergo angiography only to see if there is any artery blockage.

Angioplasty is done only if indicated and it is better to take a second opinion of another Cardiologist if need be.
Frankly speaking I do not know much about Homeopathy Medicines, you may please continue to take it as before.

I hope this answer helps you and your Father to take further steps.

Patient: hi thanks very much for the kind reply, but some of my known doctors/friends said me that if I go for an geography than they will do the angioplasty process 100% so my father will become permanent heart patient, as some angeoplasty need some future maintainence is it real..? if yes then please suggest me wat are the after effects after angioplasty process...thank you sir in advance...may God bless you..