Hi sir/Madam, I am 17 years old and I had

Patient : Hi sir/Madam, I am 17 years old and I had a meniscal and ACL tear in my knee a few years ago, my knee gets locked often but i could unlock it with ease by stretching it sometime till i heard a sound and got the feeling that it fixed but a few days ago when i tried to unlock it, it unlocked in a different manner and gave a different sound too and also my knee hurts now when i walk for long or climb stairs or get down and it even hurts when i bend my knee at around 15 degrees but its fine after that. It hurts because i cant run and its irritating so i wanted to know what is the solution for it. I remember one of the doctors telling me that my ACL had to undergo surgery but i cant do that as I go to school and I cannot take rest for around 6-7 months so i wanted to know what the problem is and what is the solution? I am fine if my knee stays the way it was before but the way it is now is seriously irritating.
Symptoms:  Left Knee pain after bending knee at around 15 degrees
Left Knee Pain after running
Left Knee Pain while climbing stairs
Left Knee feels weak