Hi sir yesterday i was trying for intercorse and the

Patient

Q: Hi sir... yesterday i was trying for intercorse and the penis was not thick and tried a lot but couldn't complete... my wife she had got injected yesterday for the release of eggs but i couldn't do yesterday and today i have to complete it for her to conceive..any tips for immediate result.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Please talk to a Doctor to get the diagnosis and then get the treatment. Viagra may help you but there could be a disorder and you should talk to a Doctor.

Also, send me all the diseases you have contracted till date and I can form a better diagnosis.

Hope this helps you. All the best.