September 22, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi sir yesterday i was trying for intercorse and the

Hi sir yesterday i was trying for intercorse and the

Patient: Hi sir… yesterday i was trying for intercorse and the penis was not thick and tried a lot but couldn’t complete… my wife she had got injected yesterday for the release of eggs but i couldn’t do yesterday and today i have to complete it for her to conceive..any tips for immediate result.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Please talk to a Doctor to get the diagnosis and then get the treatment. Viagra may help you but there could be a disorder and you should talk to a Doctor.Also, send me all the diseases you have contracted till date and I can form a better diagnosis.Hope this helps you. All the best.