Hi ! So Believing There Was A Chance I Could be Pregnant

Patient

Q: Hi ! So Believing There Was A Chance I Could Be Pregnant I Took Two Pregnancy Test . One Said I Was Indeed Pregnant But A Couple Of Days Later My Period Came So I Took Another And It Said I Was Not . Im Still Experiencing All The Pregnancy Symptoms Except For The " Missed Period " . Obviously I Need To Make A Doctors Appointment Asap But Does Anyone Have Any Idea What Could Be Going On ?

Doctor

It could a biochemical pregnancy that you have had, where there is a sudden shoot up in beta hCG hormone, but there is no embryo or sac formation in the uterine cavity.It does show symptoms of early pregnancy due to change in beta hCG levels. Later on, it is followed by a normal period or bleeding pattern and the symptoms of pregnancy also vanish. However, you will have to see a doctor, get a beta hCG test done to rule out pregnancy.

Hope this helped.