Hi so for about a day and a half I've

Q: Hi so for about a day and a half I've been having pain when I pee.. The strong pain sensation only happens right when my pee is about to end and lasts a fee seconds.. I've also been peeing a lot lately and today I've been peeing a lot but with very little pee. I went to pee in the toilet and whipped and saw a little pink kind of blood stain. Could I be pregnant? I'm on the pill..

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your concerns and complaints.
The pain at the end of pee is classical of two things.
1. Bladder stone or
2. Trigonitis. This is the area at the bladder neck that is inflamed and gives all the symptoms you have.

The pink at the toilet paper may be due to the last part of the urine can be stained.
This is not due to pregnancy.

I would advise you the following:
Send urine sample for microscopy, routine, culture and sensitivity before start of the antibiotic. Once sent you can take the first dose.
Test of blood
Proper course of antibiotics and medicines for symptomatic relief.

Consult a Urologist if need be.
I hope this answer helps you.