Hi so I am in a lot of pain with my foot

Patient : Hi so I am in a lot of pain with my foot. the part under my talus is inflamed and hurts like crazy. not a bruise. very sore and can't touch it at all
Hi so I am in a lot of pain...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and the clear photograph. Read and understood the history of pain in the foot, the part u nder talus is inflamed and hurts like crazy. Not a bruise. Very sore and can't touch it at all. The most probable cause is acute synovitis or tenosynovitis or fascitis. Please consult an Orthopedic Surgeon to get a proper clinical evaluation and investigations as some particular specific diseases may need to be ruled out by relevant blood tests like CBC, ESR, Serum calcium, RA factors and so on. You will also get a proper prescription based medicines. You can in addition do hot fomentation by keeping the foot in warm saturated saline solution. This helps a lot. I hope this answer helps in getting a proper diagnosis and treatment.