Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi so I have a question about pregnancy so me

Hi so I have a question about pregnancy so me

Patient: Hi. so I have a question about pregnancy. so me and my boyfriend had sex on the 1st and the 2nd of March and I was supposed to start my period on the 4th it is now the 9th and I still haven’t started my period is it possible I could be pregnant and instead of having my period I have a white milky discharge coming out of my vagina…

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.If your periods have always been regular and you have had sex just before the expected cycle, it reduces the chance of pregnancy as it is not your ovulatory period.However, you can do a pregnancy test now to rule out pregnancy. If negative, wait for your cycles for a week. In case the cycle still does not arrive, repeat the pregnancy test and act accordingly.Hope this helped.Regards