Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi so I have had this reoccurring problem for almost

Hi so I have had this reoccurring problem for almost

Patient: Hi so I have had this reoccurring problem for almost 2 years now, it’s a whitish release from my vagina area it has a fish smell Nd really comes during sexual intercourse it’s watery at times Nd I have been to see a ton of doctors. I was first diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis after a scan Nd a number of antibiotics including gynodactrine inserting pills nd zannet nd flagyl nd fluconazole then IT worked for two weeks nd nd the problem was back so I tried the hospital again after some scans I was told it was candida I was given more treatment with no success my partner nd I even stopped sex for a while nd took meds that were recommended it didn’t work so I read online and heard of Apple cider nd warm water for douching nd yoghurt to eat that worked for a while nd the problem got worse now it’s worse my vagina smells like a dead fish with watery whitish discharge nd I really need to know what is causing it and how I can stop it. It’s been 2 years and I am really desperate

Doctor: