Hi, so I'm 16 years old and have been sexually

Patient : Hi, so I'm 16 years old and have been sexually active for about a year with the same guy. About a month ago I started taking north control. I smoke as well. I got my period 3 weeks ago and it lasted for about 6 days and then stopped. Well 2 days later I got it again it seems like but it doesn't look like normal. Its dark and brown and its still happening after 2 weeks. What's going on?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It looks like there is a possibility of pregnancy. Kindly do a pregnancy test after 14 days of the last intercourse. If negative , kindly consult your gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and urine tests as well as an ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis to rule out uterine and adnexal causes of abnormal bleeding. The doctor will treat you accordingly. Drink plenty of water and have a nutritious diet. Hope this helped. Regards