Hi! So in November, I popped my back at a

Patient: Hi! So in November, I popped my back at a trampoline park, I bent my back wrong and it popped all the way down my spine and back up. I have been dealing with off and on back pain, and recently I popped my back (like a daily thing) and I threw it out. I can’t walk for more then 10 minutes without severe pain. I have back spasms in my lower back. What do I do?

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are h aving backache which can be simple backache, Vitamin D deficiency, disc prolapse and lumber spondylosis. You have not mentioned your age to properly judge your disease. You can get your vitamin D test and if found low you can take supplements of vitamin D3. You can get MRI of lumbar spine to exclude disc prolapse and lumbar spondylosis. For simple backache back excercises and vitamin and trace elements supplements can be of use. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.