Hi so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex

Patient : Hi so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex but he pulled out before he cumed ad that was 27 of February but I haven't been feeling well and I'm suspecting that I'm be pregnant. But the thing is that I would want to have an abortion due to the fact that I'm not physically and emotionally prepared to be a mother so j was wondering what ways I could have a natural abortion and what would be the safest ways and if I'm showing signs of being pregnat my symptoms are that I'm hungrier then usual I pee more often I have headaches and my stomach hurts at times
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query! The probabilities of pregnancy have always been there with unprotected sex. Right now, yo u can not take anything to prevent pregnancy. You have to wait till your next menstruation and you should go for a home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. If test results show a positive result and you do not want to continue it, then you can take the abortion pill under supervision of a doctor. Hope it was useful. Regards