Hi so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex

Patient

Q: Hi so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex but he pulled out before he cumed ad that was 27 of February but I haven't been feeling well and I'm suspecting that I'm be pregnant. But the thing is that I would want to have an abortion due to the fact that I'm not physically and emotionally prepared to be a mother so j was wondering what ways I could have a natural abortion and what would be the safest ways and if I'm showing signs of being pregnat my symptoms are that I'm hungrier then usual I pee more often I have headaches and my stomach hurts at times

Doctor

A:   Hi,
Thanks for the query!

The probabilities of pregnancy have always been there with unprotected sex.
Right now, you can not take anything to prevent pregnancy.
You have to wait till your next menstruation and you should go for a home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
If test results show a positive result and you do not want to continue it, then you can take the abortion pill under supervision of a doctor.

Hope it was useful.