Hi, so my friend has syphilis and is stage 2, so he has a rash.

Q: Hi, so my friend has syphilis and is stage 2, so he has a rash. I accidentally touched the rash, it is on his wrist. I wasn't aware I had touched it, and went to the bathroom not too long after. I'm scared I might have accidebtily brushed against my own private parts with the hand that touched his rash. Can it be transmitted this way?

A:   Hi,
Syphilis can be transmitted by touching, skin to skin contact etc.
But as there was no direct touching the possibility of transmission is less. But if you develop any symptoms of syphilis like rash, feeling sick, sores etc, better to consult your doctor and go for blood test to detect the possibility of syphilis.
Take care.