Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi somethings wrong with my throat and idk what it

Hi somethings wrong with my throat and idk what it

Patient: Hi somethings wrong with my throat and idk what it is… heres a picture i took last night http://i.imgur.com/86fSzj8.jpg and it looks about the same today.. im mainly talking about the mini tongue looking thing if thats normal and what the white spots could be… about a year n a half to two years ago i got strep throat like 3-4times within a years timespan

Symptoms: Pain on right side of throat a lip right to my adams apple

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a tonsil stone. This is a focus of infection on the tonsil. If thi s is occuring recurringly and causing you breathing difficulties, the Doctor will recommend that you get a tonsillectomy done to help you.Hope this helps you.