Hi somethings wrong with my throat and idk what it

Patient

Q: Hi somethings wrong with my throat and idk what it is... heres a picture i took last night http://i.imgur.com/86fSzj8.jpg and it looks about the same today.. im mainly talking about the mini tongue looking thing if thats normal and what the white spots could be... about a year n a half to two years ago i got strep throat like 3-4times within a years timespan

Symptoms:  Pain on right side of throat a lip right to my adams apple
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a tonsil stone. This is a focus of infection on the tonsil. If this is occuring recurringly and causing you breathing difficulties, the Doctor will recommend that you get a tonsillectomy done to help you.

Hope this helps you.