Hi sunday early afternoon I felt stomach pains and nausea

Patient

Q: Hi sunday early afternoon I felt stomach pains and nausea. I later threw up and was in the bathroom constantly. I only threw up that one time but still till now I have stomach gurgling with pain and haven't been normal in the bathroom since.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Vomiting with pains and gurgling in the stomach with not normal in the bathroom indicates that your may be suffering from gastroenteritis.
I would advise you to go to ER as you need a symptomatic treatment first for the nausea, pain and all.
You will be investigated and given a proper dose of the medicines in the form of PPI, Antibiotics if needed and others for the symptomatic relief.

I hope this answer helps you.