Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi sunday early afternoon I felt stomach pains and nausea

Hi sunday early afternoon I felt stomach pains and nausea

Patient: Hi sunday early afternoon I felt stomach pains and nausea. I later threw up and was in the bathroom constantly. I only threw up that one time but still till now I have stomach gurgling with pain and haven’t been normal in the bathroom since.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Vomiting with pains and gurgling in the stomach with not normal in the bathroom indicates that your may be suffering from gastroenteritis.I would advise you to go to ER as you need a symptomatic treatment first for the nausea, pain and all.You will be investigated and given a proper dose of the medicines in the form of PPI, Antibiotics if needed and others for the symptomatic relief.I hope this answer helps you.