Hi, Sunday morning I noticed i had a fever and

Patient : Hi, Sunday morning I noticed i had a fever and I was also very dizzy noticing it was Sunday. That night it was hard to sleep, monday I noticed some bumps "down stairs" which also was letting out discharge. So Tuesday I went to the doctor and they said i had an UTI. I'm just wondering if it's normal or not I'm in a bunch of pain. (I'm a female)
Symptoms:  Burning to pee itchy soreness fever headaches sore throat
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. A urinary tract infection generally presents with burning while passing urine and sor eness over the area. Fever with chills and even vomiting is common. The diagnosis seems to be accurate. Continue the medicines as advised and drink plenty of water. You will feel better in a couple of days. Hope this helped. Regards