Hi, The first day of my last period was 11th March

Patient : Hi, The first day of my last period was 11th March 2015. I had unprotected sex on 2nd April 2015. On 11th April 2015 I had unprotected sex again after which I took an unwanted 72. I did not get my period after that. On 27 April, I visited a gynecologist- she did a urine pregnancy test which turned out negative. She then conducted a blood test after which my HCG level was found out to be 31.6 to which my doctor said that it is an early pregnancy. She then advised me to take sysron-n for the next day(28th april). however I misunderstood and continued taking it till 30th April. Doctor then told me to discontinue it asap. I did the same. On 30th April, the doctor conducted a sonography to which she said the pregnancy is seen in the uterus. She has now called me on the 11th of May to do another sonography. I had forgotten to inform the doctor about the sexual activity on the 11th of april And having a contraceptive after that. I have a some questions 1) How many weeks of pregnancy do I have 2)Till when is the abortion safe. I heard that it is safe only till the 7th week of pregnancy and I feel I'll be in the 8th week by the 11th of may. 3) Will this cause any complications in the future for me 4)What is the best way to abort Please advice. I am really very worried.
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting us about your health care. I can understand your concern here. I have gone through your history and in my opinion - 1) You are almost 7-8 weeks pregnant by 11th may. 2) You can go for abortion through abortion pills up to 49 days and through surgical procedure by 2 nd trimester. 3) If abortion is done within expert hand there is no future complications. 4 )Both the methods are safe if done under supervision. Hope I have answered all the query, feel free to discuss more. Regards