Hi the skin under the head of my penis has

Patient

Q: Hi the skin under the head of my penis has become loose and looks kinda saggy and also have some itching. is this caused from an std.

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

The presence of itching and sagging of penile skin indicates a possible fungal infection. This can be confirmed with a swab culture test and if confirmed shall required oral and local antifungals course. This can be transferred sexually and also can be contributed by poor hygiene.

Nevertheless, it is important to get a swab culture done and get yourself examined by a dematologist to seek an early treatment.

I hope i have answered your query,
Wishing you good health,

Patient: i went to a doctor and he believes i have do have a yeast infection, possibly from sexual activity or a reaction to a zpack antibiotic. i forgot to ask him how long it will take for the loose skin and itching and redness to go back to normal. how long do you think this will take?
Doctor: Hello,
A minimum course of a week of antibiotics shall be neede after culture / sensitivity examination.