Hi there, For the past 365 days I had a small

Q: Hi there,

For the past 365 days I had a small yellow whiteish lump just under my penis just above my scortum at my left side and it slowly bcame larger and harder, About 120 days ago a small lump apeared on my right side and barely grew any bigger.

About 4 days ago this right side lump became softer and swollen alot and I started to feel pain at my left side of my penis when I move my leg past the infected area or if I push it, 3 days ago the lump kind of dispeared leaving a increasing swelling effect on my left side. Yesterday I decided to sick a needle in the swelling area where the lump was and only blood come out. Today I did it again and fewer blood came out with whiteish yellowish milky fluid came out, pus I think.

Whenever I push and feel on the swollen area I feels like there is something in there and getting bigger.

Any ideas what can be done?

Symptoms:  Pain when I push the infected area or move my leg against it
Hi there,    For the past 3...-1