Hi there, For the past week, I have been constantly blowing

Patient : Hi there, For the past week, I have been constantly blowing my nose with green flem coming out, I've been coughing with a whopping sound sometimes afterwards, my ear popped yesterday as I was blowing my nose, and I feel shortened of breath. Should I be going to see a doctor?
Symptoms:  Coughing, green flem, popped ear, shortness of breath
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You have a throat infection. The shortness of breath and the green sputum point to this. See a Doctor to get antibiotic therapy to help you. All the best. Hope this helps you.