Hi there from past 2 days I am experiencing uncomfortable

Patient : Hi there... from past 2 days I am experiencing uncomfortable during pee.. noticed dark color n even blood in urine.. n strong urge to pee all the night moreover has had fever.. I doubt of lower urinary tract infections. . I had taken azithromycin and metronidazole combination with fluconazole. .. I was wondering if I had taken the right medicine. .. It was an emergency during night
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. You are probably having Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). A sing le dose of antibiotics will give just a transient relief and not long lasting permanent relief. Moreover, the cause of UTI needs to be determined. Most common causes of UTI are: 1.Diabetes 2.Stones in renal tract 3. Sexually transmitted. I would advise you following: 1.Ultrasound Abdomen with KUB. 2. Hemogram 3. Urine culture. 4. Urine routine and Microscopy. If Urine infection is found you would be given antibiotics based on culture report. Share my opinion with your doctor. Stay Healthy