Hi there guys, okay so I've been suffering from this

Q: Hi there guys, okay so I've been suffering from this on and off headache for the past three years. It usually starts off with pain in my temples and cheeks (sore to the touch) then a day or two later it'll be a sharp stinging pain on the back left hand side of my head. Every 5-10 minutes or so i'll feel a pop or like a nerve is moving in the top left hand side of nostril which sends a shooting pain to the back left hand side of me head. It gives me the idea that i am about to have a ceasure or a stroke of some sort. This headache in the same spot on the left hand side and movement in the top left hand side of my nostril has been coming and going for the past 4 years, since i was in high school. I'm at university. Im 19.

I've been to my doctors a couple times about this in the past and they do nothing about it. Absolutley nothing.