Hi there, i am 18 years old and have been

Patient: Hi there, i am 18 years old and have been experiencing lower back pain, headaches, bloating, abdominal pain and have been feeling a bit more tired than usual, moreover am starting to go to bed earlier than ever, and runs out of breath easily while going up the stairs or chasing the cat. Also i have been feeling the need to vomit when ever i smell a type of food, i also experience side pains. Just 2 days ago i recognized some little bumps like pimples on my areola and was wondering if there was a possible chance that i might be pregnant. My period hasn’t come as yet. In addition to that i had unprotected sex 2-3 days after my previous period. So is it possible that I am pregnant?

Symptoms: Abdominal pain, cramps, back and headaches, bloating, feeling a bit nausea, fatigue, runs out of breath easily, bumps on my areola

Doctor: