Hi there i am a 24 year old male who


Q: Hi there i am a 24 year old male who has drank fizzy drinks milkshakes or anything of that kind literally all my life, apart from in the past 2 years whenever i drink fizzy pop still/fizzy flavoured water milkshakes or anything of this kind i feel very sick i also get a pain behind my eyes. I have been tested for diabetes several times and it comes back normal i also suffer from alot of water infections. I have seen people say it could be a caffiene allergy but i can drink tea and im fine. I do not get pain in my stomach but i do get a pain just under my rib cage on the left hand side of my body. Thanks


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I really want a cat but suffer with allergies. Is there any way I can live with one and control the allergy

Q: Hi I wanted to see if my symptoms might be caused by a food sensitivity. I have a dry itchy flaky scrap, itchy skin ...

Q: Hello doctor I'm living in a very seasonal allergic pollotion city. Last month, I started getting there infections...

Q: I have been scheduled for a drug allergy challenge involving acetaminophen. The center will not have a physician in ...

Q: Hi There, I am an alcoholic. I have been drinking for years heavily (vodka) and then switched to wine to try to tamp...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon