Hi there I am having a problem here in the

Patient

Q: Hi there I am having a problem here in the past I had a anul fisssure tear do they heal fast it's been a while ? Just the other day I notice blood when I wipe but no pain like the first time I do feel a little tension but no pain at all i did force my self when i had to take care of some business i am really freaking out

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a lesion of the body in the anal canal. You need to see a Doctor and then get treatment for it.

There are some treatments which can help you. You can try taking a Sitz bath which will help you. A sitz bath is a 2 inches of cold water bath that you are seated in. You can add sodium bicarbonate to the cold water to help you to heal the wounds and then treat them. They will heal to some extent and help with the pain.

If there is insufficient recovery, please see a Doctor to get operated on it and recieve the right treatment.

Hope this helps you. All the best.