Hi there I have a cold and a few odds

Patient

Q: Hi there I have a cold and a few odds symptoms could you help. My left neck lymph nodes are swollen and i believe that's causing my wisdom to be become infected as well as very painful. I also have this sensation in my left ear of wind rushing through it, it's a noise only heard in that ear but only when I focus on it does it become painful. I have pressed on the left lymph node gently and strangely the left ear is totally silent. I didn't realise how loud this was becoming in my ear til it was gone !

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, tiredness, lack of appetite, late period (not pregnant)
Doctor