Hi there, I have a groin pain / sexual health question

Patient : Hi there, I have a groin pain / sexual health question. Around 6 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with someone I know. I've since been a little paranoid that I caught something but had no symptoms. Then about 4 days ago I started getting a dull ache in my groin. This has been consistent but I don't think it's swollen (at least it doesn't appear to be). It also isn't sore to touch, just ages. I've also got no other symptoms. It doesn't hurt when I pee, there's no leakage and I've got no irritation or sores. I also feel well. I intend to get myself checked out but can't for the next 10 days. I'm getting really anxious about it. Could this be clamidya or worse...?
Symptoms:  Sore groin on right side. Been more or less consistent dull ache for 4 / days. No other symptoms.
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for the query Having pain in the above mentioned areas could be due to many reasons. As you have said the re could be a chance of urinary tract infection. The other causes could be kidney related disorders, any abdominal infections or inflammatory conditions. It is unfortunate that you can't see the doctor for ten days. However, this needs an evaluation. Kindly see a doctor personally for an examination. Blood tests and ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis may be needed. Based on blood, urine and ultra sound findings , we can arrive at a diagnosis. The doctor will treat you accordingly. Hope this helps Regards