Hi there I have a really small penis

Patient : Hi there I have a really small penis and wanted to no if there is ANYTHING I can do to make it grow ? EDIT: What would you suggest I do that will be most effective?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Well, first of all you have to make sure that there is a problem. Since you have no men tioned anything about the size of your penis in the flaccid state and on full erection, any associated problems, it would be difficult to give you the specific advice. Hence, the first step in such a problem is to get a clinical evaluation, an actual examination, counselling by a Urologist or a Sexologist. On actual examination, he can suggest you the best possible solution, the need and the effects. It is very common to have misconceptions at your age and stage as most of the information comes from the friends, internet and so on. All the information may not be true and many times would be just confusing. Just follow the advice of the real experts and you will have the results.