Hi there I have a really small penis

Patient : Hi there I have a really small penis and wanted to no if there is ANYTHING I can do to make it grow ? EDIT: What would you suggest I do that will be most effective?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Well, first of all you have to make sure that there is a problem. Since you have no men tioned anything about the size of your penis in the flaccid state and on full erection, any associated problems, it would be difficult to give you the specific advice. Hence, the first step in such a problem is to get a clinical evaluation, an actual examination, counselling by a Urologist or a Sexologist. On actual examination, he can suggest you the best possible solution, the need and the effects. It is very common to have misconceptions at your age and stage as most of the information comes from the friends, internet and so on. All the information may not be true and many times would be just confusing. Just follow the advice of the real experts and you will have the results.

Related Q&A

Q: The end of the shaft of my penis is wrinkled when flaccid and when I get an erection it takes several minutes to expa...

Q: Hi I recently had quite vigorous sex with my partner. I noticed afterwards a small tear under my foreskin on the shaf...

Q: I had a small amount of blood in some discharge yesterday evening and I had intercourse with my boyfriend this evenin...

Q: Hey, so me and my girlfriend were about to have sex and and 45 minutes before I had a erections like 6 in row within ...

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon