Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » Hi there I have a serious condition to discuss, me and

Hi there I have a serious condition to discuss, me and

Patient: Hi thereI have a serious condition to discuss, me and friends decided to do some canna milk i.e. Weed milk and we end up having really bad trip. Basically we felt we were dead during that period. And now it’s been 3 days and we can still feel it’s effects on us like headaches, dizzines and eye pains

Symptoms: Dizziness and left eye pains

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.You had weed milk and since then you have been feeling uncomfortable.Since there was no one to monitor, this kind of ingestion will take around a week to clear up. Some amount of nausea or vomiting can persist, but won’t come beyond a week. The more the substance is consumed, the added volume of the substance consumed further slows down the metabolism.I will advise you to rest till the effects of the canna milk dies off. It should be normal by tomorrow afternoon.Hope this was helpful,Feel free to discuss further.

Patient: Can you please suggest me some home remedies to get rid of it ASAP! And what I have to ignore in my diet
Thank you 🙂

Doctor: Apart from bed rest stick to a bland diet for the time being, Nything which increases acidity should be avoided.
It will get better in the next couple of days.