Hi there i have gotten broncitis 2 years ago

Patient

Q: Hi there i have gotten broncitis 2 years ago and since then ive had strep throat 4 times in the past year ive had a cold for the past year in a half that wont seem to go away some weeks it wont bothere as much but for the past 3 weeks my nose has been blocked and i have had a bad cough and mucus coming out i just want to know whats going on
EDIT:
Also ive been having extremly painful migrains
EDIT:
EDIT:

Doctor

A:  
Hi
Thank you for the question,

Bronchitis is a common infection causing inflammation and irritation to the main airways of the lungs. Symptoms of bronchitis include coughing up yellow-grey mucus, sore throat, wheezing and having a blocked nose. Here are few symptoms:
-Hacking cough.
-Yellow, white, or green phlegm, usually appearing 24 to 48 hours after cough begins.
-Fever, chills.
-Soreness and tightness in the chest.
-Some pain below the breastbone during deep breathing
-Some shortness of breath.

Conventional treatment for acute bronchitis may consist of simple measures such as getting plenty of rest, drinking lots of fluids, avoiding smoke and fumes, and possibly getting a prescription for an inhaled bronchodilator and or cough medicines. Migraine headaches are a bit of a mystery. Here are a few causes:
-Central nervous system disorder.
-Vascular problem.
-genes
- Chemical abnormalities.

It is better to seek medical care if the symptoms become worse. I hope this will help you. Take care