Hi there, I have had a bad cough for the past

Patient

Q: Hi there,
I have had a bad cough for the past week and I noticed after I coughed when I breathed in and out my throat was making a funny noise, I have been coughing up mucus, blowing my nose constantly throughout the day and I'm guarenteed to get green mucus every time and when I was blowing today one of my ears popped and it hurt and felt blocked for a while, I've also been feeling short of breathe really easily.

Symptoms:  Coughing mucus, green nose mucus, ears popped painfully when blowing nose, short of breath and when I coughed afterwards my throat made a funny noise when I was breathing
Doctor