Hi there, I have recently developed a white spot on my index finger

Patient : Hi there, I have recently developed a white spot on the end of my index finger. It started at approximately 5mm in diameter and has grown to about 1cm in diameter. It is filled with a white pus like liquid and it hurts if pressure is applied. I have visited the doctor and they told me it was just a blister. However, since then it has grown. I was wondering if you could advise me on what it could be and what steps I need to take? Regards.
Hi there, I have recently d...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. As per details, it seems that you have got Friction blister. On index finger, as a result of sudden friction like pressure or trauma may result in the transudation of fluid leading to formation of a blister. It may get secondarily infected leading to pus formation. It can be managed by topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. Do not act upon my advice without your doctor's prescription. I hope it helps. Take care